This Natural Woven Basket Bag from Hemper is hand embroidered by artisans. Featuring a screen printed label designed with Nepalese motifs & a space to write your name. The body of this PETA certified bag is hand woven using 100% Fair Trade hemp and finished with locally sourced bamboo handles. Measuring at W29 x H21 x D14 cm.
This Hemper bag is crafted by artisans in Katmandú.
MADE IN EUROPE
- This item reduces transport-related carbon emissions for anyone ordering in Europe
- It promotes local economies, skilled labor, and community development
- Organic production protects land & waterways from synthetic chemicals, encouraging biodiversity
- Organic production often consumes a fraction of the water vs. conventional methods
- This item protects animal rights - it does not use any materials sourced from animals
- It is made exclusively from plant-based textiles and/ or man-made materials (no fur, leather, wool, feathers, or silk)
- This item promotes the use of renewable resources - it is made from natural, non-synthetic fibres
- They’re less toxic & energy-intensive vs. those derived from fossil fuels like polyester
- This brand supports community empowerment and economic development. They are involved in positive initiatives e.g living wages, education programs, vocational training, charitable donations
- This item ensures supply chain accountability and transparency - it has been independently audited for ethical and/ or environmental standards
- Each certification has its own criteria (see item description or email us for more info)