This Navy Cotton Utility Shirt from Basic Rights takes utilitarian influences into this staple shape - cut with a relaxed fit and straight hem. Features include an open camp collar, long sleeves, double flap chest pockets and contrast horn buttons. This piece is constructed from Cotton (96%) Elastane (4%), made in small batches in Europe.
MADE IN EUROPE
- This item reduces transport-related carbon emissions for anyone ordering in Europe
- It promotes local economies, skilled labor, and community development
- This item protects animal rights - it does not use any materials sourced from animals
- It is made exclusively from plant-based textiles and/ or man-made materials (no fur, leather, wool, feathers, or silk)
- This item is either produced in small quantities (max. 50 units per style) or is made to order
- Small scale production minimises unused inventory and reduces waste