This Navy Marl Crewneck Jumper from Basic Rights is knitted for ample warmth. Features include a chunky rib neckline, cuffs and hem, long sleeves with a fully fashioned jersey construction. This roomy piece is constructed from 100% Lambswool and made in small batches in Europe.
MADE IN EUROPE
- This item reduces transport-related carbon emissions for anyone ordering in Europe
- It promotes local economies, skilled labor, and community development
- This item is either produced in small quantities (max. 50 units per style) or is made to order
- Small scale production minimises unused inventory and reduces waste
- This item promotes the use of renewable resources - it is made from natural, non-synthetic fibres
- They’re less toxic & energy-intensive vs. those derived from fossil fuels like polyester