These Organic Yellow Botanical Pyjama Trousers from rho are crafted to be versatile. Features include a high waist, wide leg fit and two deep pockets. These trousers are created with 100% GOTS certified cotton which is hand block printed by artisans in Jaipur, using AZO-free dyes. True to size on waist, sizing up recommended if you're usually between sizes on the bottom.
£5 from every item sold is donated to the domestic abuse charity Oasis.
- Organic production protects land & waterways from synthetic chemicals, encouraging biodiversity
- Organic production often consumes a fraction of the water vs. conventional methods
- This item protects animal rights - it does not use any materials sourced from animals
- It is made exclusively from plant-based textiles and/ or man-made materials (no fur, leather, wool, feathers, or silk)
- This item is either produced in small quantities (max. 50 units per style) or is made to order
- Small scale production minimises unused inventory and reduces waste
- This item promotes the use of renewable resources - it is made from natural, non-synthetic fibres
- They’re less toxic & energy-intensive vs. those derived from fossil fuels like polyester
- This item ensures supply chain accountability and transparency - it has been independently audited for ethical and/ or environmental standards
- Each certification has its own criteria (see item description or email us for more info)
- This item uses low impact production techniques which can include natural or non-toxic dyes, vegetable-tanned leather or green technology