Available for pre-order, to be shipped on June 15th.
This Taupe Utility Shirt from Arkitaip has a relaxed fit with tailored sleeves. Features include 2 chest pockets, dark brown Corozo buttons, wide shirt collar plus front and back yoke. This piece is constructed from masters of linen® and OEKO-TEX® Certified, 100% Belgian linen - responsibly made with care in small batches in Portugal.
MADE IN EUROPE
- This item reduces transport-related carbon emissions for anyone ordering in Europe
- It promotes local economies, skilled labor, and community development
- This item protects animal rights - it does not use any materials sourced from animals
- It is made exclusively from plant-based textiles and/ or man-made materials (no fur, leather, wool, feathers, or silk)
- This item is either produced in small quantities (max. 50 units per style) or is made to order
- Small scale production minimises unused inventory and reduces waste
- This item promotes the use of renewable resources - it is made from natural, non-synthetic fibres
- They’re less toxic & energy-intensive vs. those derived from fossil fuels like polyester
- This brand supports community empowerment and economic development. They are involved in positive initiatives e.g living wages, education programs, vocational training, charitable donations
- This item ensures supply chain accountability and transparency - it has been independently audited for ethical and/ or environmental standards
- Each certification has its own criteria (see item description or email us for more info)
- This item uses low impact production techniques which can include natural or non-toxic dyes, vegetable-tanned leather or green technology