This Tote Bag from Hemper uses Fair Trade rice bags collected from the streets of Katmandú, making each style & colour unique. Features include a zip closure, outer pocket, rising sun embroidery and carabiner detail, all PETA certified.
This Hemper bag is crafted by artisans in Nepal. W45 x H58 cm.
Colours will vary for each order.
MADE IN EUROPE
- This item reduces transport-related carbon emissions for anyone ordering in Europe
- It promotes local economies, skilled labor, and community development
- This item protects animal rights - it does not use any materials sourced from animals
- It is made exclusively from plant-based textiles and/ or man-made materials (no fur, leather, wool, feathers, or silk)
- This item reduces waste by converting existing materials into a beautiful new piece
- It benefits ecosystems by reducing pressure on the production of natural resources
- This brand supports community empowerment and economic development. They are involved in positive initiatives e.g living wages, education programs, vocational training, charitable donations
- This item ensures supply chain accountability and transparency - it has been independently audited for ethical and/ or environmental standards
- Each certification has its own criteria (see item description or email us for more info)